Saturday, September 25, 2010

Rajiv Singh - Profile

I am Rajiv Singh, a Techno-Hunter, Sun Certified Java Programmer and Rational License Holder. I am working on IBM RAD & WebSphere Application Server from past 3yrs. Currently, I am working with one of the fastest growing, CMMi Level 5, top MNCs. I’ve executed many web projects for Fortune-500 global clients viz. AMEX, Farmers Insurance & Sentry etc. I love to Experiment with IBM RAD & WebSphere Application Server.

Optional Info About Me Follows

I graduated in Computer Science & Engineering from a Premier Government Engineering College, Jorhat Engineering College in Assam, India. I am a native of Bihar (Chhapra).

Contact Me

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rajeev,

    Great Blog. This is Amit Kumar Roy, working in IBM, Bangalore. I am from Bihar(Katihar). This is really a nice a helpful blog.

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete